In cities we survive, in wilderness our Mother Earth has the opportunity to teach us all that we need to know to live.
Date(s): July 24th – 30th, 2023
Teacher(s): Tim Corcoran, Julie Boettler, John Brennan
Students will learn about the Spiritual side of Nature through Meditation, Music, Singing, Nature art, Crafting, Ceremony and Sweat lodge ritual. They will open to a deeper level of communication and interaction with Nature and discover the many ways in which the Earth speaks to each of us.
- Self Awareness and Self Observation
- Nature Awareness and Nature Observation
- Communication with Plants and Animals, Wilderness Questing
- Meditation in Nature – Body Control
- Crafts using feathers, stones, hides, bones, and more
- Living Life – based on a philosophy of oneness with Earth Mother
- Sweat Lodge Ceremony
- Storytelling and Songs