Bring in the wild – Awaken your senses and welcome it in. Build your personal relationship with nature by re-wilding your heart.
Date(s): June 12th – 16th, 2023
Teacher(s): Tim Corcoran
*Body Work will be offered throughout this week for an additional cost*
Stemming from principles of our Earth Philosophy class, this week will be dedicated to adults who will have the opportunity to reconnect with themselves and the Earth. Through guided meditations and time spent wandering on our beautiful land, this class will create a space for you to let go of your worries and focus on your relationship with yourself and nature.
This week will focus on the sacredness of our lives, with exceptional food, clear cold creeks, and an offered sweat lodge ceremony. The days will be divided equally to provide time with the teachers and time spent solo with the land.
- Self-Awareness and Self Observation
- Nature Awareness and Nature Observation
- Communication with Plants and Animals, Wilderness Questing
- Meditation in Nature – Body Control
- Living Life – based on a philosophy of oneness with Earth Mother
- Practicing Gratitude – for yourself, for nature, for people.