Students will learn about the Spiritual side of Nature through Meditation, Shamanic journey work, Nature art, Ceremony and Sweat lodge ritual. They will open to a deeper level of communication and interaction with Nature and discover the many ways in which the Earth speaks to each of us.
If advanced earth philosophy courses are available, we suggest taking them directly following this course.
- Self Awareness and Self Observation
- Nature Awareness and Nature Observation
- Communication with Plants and Animals, Wilderness Questing
- Meditation in Nature – Body Control
- Crafts using feathers, stones, hides, bones, and more
- Living Life – based on a philosophy of oneness with Earth Mother
- Sweat Lodge Ceremony
- Storytelling and Songs
"To me, headwaters outdoor school means that there is hope in this world. without going back to the land in a conscious way, there is no hope." - Charlie Storm Owl, teacher and elder